Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cle Elum 50k/25k Date Change

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding through this tough situation for all of us. I just got approval from the Forest Service to move the date of the Cle Elum 50k/25k to Saturday Sept 17th.  I know that this new date does not work well for all of you and I apologize-- this was the best option I could come up with to have the race happen at all this year. Ironically this is the date the race would've been held on anyhow if I hadn't moved the race date to June to make room for the brand new North Cascades PCT 100k/50k that will have to postponed until 2012 to make room for Cle Elum.