Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Latest Cle Elum Update

Bad news: the race will not be happening on June 25th. If you did not get the previous email explaining the situation click here to see it.  But good news is that we might do the race on September 17th instead-- I'm still waiting for approval from the Forest Service for the date change but they said they would let me know no later than monday the 13th.  As soon as I have more info from them I'll send out another email. 

If you cannot attend the race on the new date or if the race is cancelled you can choose between a partial refund or a transfer to another rainshadow race

Sorry for all the hassle and I hope to see you all one way or another soon!